About this deal
Free Collection - From Unit 4A, Birch Mill Business Centre, Heywood Old Road, Heywood, OL10 2QQ DISPATCH TIME
Halloween Toys - Halloween Torch - Next Day Delivery
All I could think was what would’ve happened if she had been wearing long sleeves or left it on a sofa or bed. Her clothes or the furniture could have caught fire so easily. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. chez37405899 wrote: “I’ve bought two and given them to my grandkids. I have texted their mum to say not to use – thank you for this.”
It just caught on fire and burnt my six-year-old daughter’s hand. Maybe retweet and warn other parents?” Speaking today, Bonnie said: “I gave it to Reeco to play with, but about five minutes later she screamed saying ‘My hand, it’s burnt my hand!’.
issues warning over Tesco Halloween torch after daughter Mum issues warning over Tesco Halloween torch after daughter
She dropped the torch to the floor and by the time I got to it, it had started smoking and flames were coming out the bottom. I’ll never buy something like that again. If something had happened to either of my daughters because of a cheap torch I’d never forgive myself.”At the time, a spokesman for Tesco said: “We take great care to ensure all of our products meet the highest standards of quality so we’re sorry to hear about this incident. Save Arty Party present the Blue Cat Cabaret at Casey’s, in Donnington, Telford. to your collection. Share Arty Party present the Blue Cat Cabaret at Casey’s, in Donnington, Telford. with your friends.
Torches | Head Torches | Torch Lights | Argos Torches | Head Torches | Torch Lights | Argos
pompeyhelen1 said: “Thanks for this Bonnie, I bought these for my grandsons, have just texted my daughter to let her know, it’s better to be safe than sorry. We take care to make sure product details are correct but the information shown, including vegan and vegetarian suitability and ingredients, may change.Supplying content to print, broadcast and online colleagues across the globe since 2000, we cover stories throughout the UK but concentrate largely on the news footprint of Central Scotland. A MUM-OF-TWO has issued a warning to parents after a Halloween torch from Tesco caught fire and burned her daughter’s hand.